New portfolio Website / New Work

Hi Craig

Welcome to the forum.

Firstly, I am on an 8mb broadband connection here and the page is taking aaaaaaaages to load. Having all those large images on one page is not a good idea, take a look here for a solution:

http://www.graphicdesignforums.co.uk/website-design-forum/42-various-lightbox-options.html

Back to your original question, I really like your work. You seem to do quite a few club flyers which look really good, well done!

If you ever need some really good prices on full colour flyer printing then just give me shout, i'll sort you out :icon_wink:

Keep up the good work and stick around :icon_smile:

I'm on a crappy net connection here at my office and that page loaded instantly for me!

I like the layout of your page mate and you've got some really good flyer work there.

Col

Cheers for the feedback guys.

hmmm im not on a very fast net connection myself and i seem to retrieve the images instantly.... this is strange they arn't very big file sizes 400k max....

Ive tried a lightbox feature previously and found that to be a little slow and i didnt get the added privelage of my work slapping visitors in the face.. so to speak...

i will ahve to do some more testing but thus far the site seems to load fine... any ideas?

Ignore my post if it is working o.k with you guys, I actually think my wireless router is on its way out as it's been playing up this week :icon_crying:

So if you don't hear from me for a while :icon_biggrin:

I like the site. Its design looks nice and professional. Its layout is clean too. But its loading time is quite slow. I think that's okay because your site needs to have more images to display all your works.

Back