• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New on the forum... not sure where to look!!

Hey guys,

I'll cut to the chase. I've joined the forum looking for some advice on my logo design.

I'm not a graphic designer or have any quals what so ever in art/design etc. So I don't really know what I'm on about.

I've got an idea on paper... how do I go about getting it refined and protected and what not? Maybe direct me somewhere that can help :)

Any info and advice would be great!!

Paul Murray

Staff member
well I'm not sure how much I'm suppose to be paying for this.. roughly 50 odd quid I'm guessing. Or will that not get me anything
£50 won't get you anything decent around here. There are people who offer logos for that price, but they're far from what you'd get from a professional. If you need a logo that works across multiple formats, and printed mediums, I'd strongly recommend you increase your budget a fair bit and hire a professional, especially if this is for an actual shop/store as it sounds like.

Going with a cheap amateur will cost you a lot more than £50 when everything comes back form the printers/embroiders wrong. Pay once and get it done properly.