New Office Chair

Tom Sound said:
How does it roll though, can you get all the way to the fridge and back?

I probably could, but would risk a number of broken bones getting it down the stairs, always up for a challenge though! and getting back may be trickier, especially with any injuries sustained on the route to the fridge!

Levi said:
thread revival :)

Greg - how's the chair holding up, I need a new chair and this is on my short list, so if it's dying already I'll not be getting it :)

Chair holding up very well, no problems to report!

Georgina Kent said:
hehe I love that Ikea chair, same one I'm sitting on right now, and next to me my hubby is on one too :D

:up:

Tom Sound said:
How much of a fidget are you Levi? On a scale of 1-10, I think you should ask Greg too, so you can really gauge how hardy they are. How many trips to the fridge per day, stuff like that? Want me to do a pie chart?

:D

Well on a scale of 1-10, I'm an 8 or maybe 9, so on that scale the chair is doing a grand job! Good idea, a pie chart of fidget vs time would be beneficial for Levi's decision.

Greg said:
I probably could, but would risk a number of broken bones getting it down the stairs, always up for a challenge though! and getting back may be trickier, especially with any injuries sustained on the route to the fridge!

cough.... Stairlifts, Chair Lifts, Passenger Lifts, Goods & Platform Lifts | Stannah - Stannah

:D

greg1.jpg

I have an old wooded chair....it's comfy with a cushion on but boy....I want one of those there space age chairs....

Back