• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Office Chair

Greg

Very pleased with it (to the point I had to make a thread on here!) :)
& yeah wouldn't spend too long working on the sofa with laptop, those back problems creep up on ya!

Sunburn

Hey Greg, what these chairs like have you managed a long sitting session yet, I have been toying with the idea of a new chair for ages as my high backed leather one really starting to show its age now. As I also play a lot of PC games online, i need something that's going to be comfortable in a weekend sesh! :)

Kevin

Hehe we have exactly the same ones at the office :D

They're very comfortable, I like how you can lean back entirely, including your head. So good choice Greg ;)

Greg

Geoff- today is the first full day in the chair, so far so good :)

Onartis- Thanks, likewise! Do you know what the adjustment under the seat at the front is for by any chance? Seems like it just makes it easier/harder to lean back when adjusted either way?

Renniks

Indeed that's what it is Greg, and you can probably pull out the up and down leaver (to the side) to stop being able to lean back.

I got this chair a while back and its pretty awesome, the arms are ridiculously amazing while looking quite rubbish :)

Only issue is carpet floor with what would seem to be vinyl wheels

Attachments

Tom Sound

Greg said:
Geoff- today is the first full day in the chair, so far so good :)

Onartis- Thanks, likewise! Do you know what the adjustment under the seat at the front is for by any chance? Seems like it just makes it easier/harder to lean back when adjusted either way?

How does it roll though, can you get all the way to the fridge and back?

Levi

Staff member
thread revival :)

Greg - how's the chair holding up, I need a new chair and this is on my short list, so if it's dying already I'll not be getting it :)

Tom Sound

Levi said:
so are they long lasting :)

How much of a fidget are you Levi? On a scale of 1-10, I think you should ask Greg too, so you can really gauge how hardy they are. How many trips to the fridge per day, stuff like that? Want me to do a pie chart?

:D

Levi

Staff member
Tom Sound said:
How much of a fidget are you Levi?
not that much of a fidget but I do take a break every hour just to get me out of my chair :D

As to asking Greg - um I did
thread revival :)

Greg - how's the chair holding up, I need a new chair and this is on my short list, so if it's dying already I'll not be getting it :)
If you want to do a pie chart your more than welcome too :clap: