Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New movie blog - fancy joining?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by analogmonkey, May 20, 2011.

1. analogmonkey

analogmonkey Member

Me and a mate are setting up a movie blog/review site. it's gonna be reviews,news etc.

There will be articles on old stuff as well as newer features. Also going to try and bring a graphics side into it as well, with reviews of movie art of books and looking at posters and stuff.

Facebook page and twitter is up, blog should be up in the few weeks.

We be great if any of you could join, and would love if people started to comment or give ideas for articles etc.

Beyond The Cinema | Facebook

2. Josella Caci

Josella Caci Member

Hi I have joined your facebook.

I'm trying to get into watching movies allot more, so it benefits me quite nicely! good luck with your blog...etc and looking forward to reading your reviews :)
  3. analogmonkey

analogmonkey Member

Cheers for joining mate.

We're just getting everything going at the moment, the blog should be up by the end of the month hopefully. Gonna be some classic movie reviews and some interesting articles so hopefully everyone will like it!
  4. davewill

davewill Senior Member

hi analogmonkey, Im now following you on twitter and looking forwards to seeing what you have in store. I have tweeted you with a link to my latest poster redesign if its of any interest to you!
  5. analogmonkey

analogmonkey Member

Cheers mate, we have retweeted your message. Great looking posters as well!