• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hi there one and all. My name is Marc from Bristol in the UK. My first time on here, and I have had a real ball reading through some of the postings within the forum. It has saved me endless amounts of research for my business.

My business www.mediadezignz.com has just been set up on the net. Still some serious tweaking remains before I start pointing potential customers in that dirction. Moreover, I have several years experience in the business, and only now have I decided to take the next step. I have been doing poster and flyer design for a while now, mainly within the pub and club industry. And it's with this forum that I am able to reduce my research time with all things legal and financial, and for that I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those contributors who have posted, and I look forward to helping some of you in the future.

Best wishes

Thank you all for your very kind greetings. @TomStutt, hi Tom, indeed I am based in Bristol like yourself. Looking forward to seeing some great work and ideas on here. If I can help anyone, please get in touch.