Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by MediaDesign, Feb 18, 2010.

1. MediaDesign

MediaDesign Junior Member

Hi there one and all. My name is Marc from Bristol in the UK. My first time on here, and I have had a real ball reading through some of the postings within the forum. It has saved me endless amounts of research for my business.

My business has just been set up on the net. Still some serious tweaking remains before I start pointing potential customers in that dirction. Moreover, I have several years experience in the business, and only now have I decided to take the next step. I have been doing poster and flyer design for a while now, mainly within the pub and club industry. And it's with this forum that I am able to reduce my research time with all things legal and financial, and for that I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those contributors who have posted, and I look forward to helping some of you in the future.

Best wishes
  2. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

welcome & glad the forum was of use :) look forward to seein you around
  3. Welcome to the forum Marc :)
  4. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Welcome to DF Marc! :)
  5. ch3tzy

ch3tzy Senior Member

welcome mate, enjoy ur stay!
  6. berry

berry Active Member

ay up!
  7. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Welcome friend to the show that never ends....
  8. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Hello Marc :)
  9. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

Alright Marc, another Bristolian I see.
  10. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Holla bluds!! Welcome to DF....F1 Fan??
  11. MediaDesign

MediaDesign Junior Member

Thank you all for your very kind greetings. @TomStutt, hi Tom, indeed I am based in Bristol like yourself. Looking forward to seeing some great work and ideas on here. If I can help anyone, please get in touch.