• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Northy

Hi everyone,

First off, nice one for setting this up! Looks like it could be a good forum.

My name is Lewis and I own a small web and graphics agency near Milton Keynes. You can find more about us here: www.methodandclass.com.

I have been in the industry for over 10 years now, so have seen a few changes in web design etc. Hopefully, I'll be able to make some positive contributions to the forum.

As the site grows it might be useful to have a 'dumping ground' thread for great ideas, new techniques etc? With the advent of CSS3 and HTML 5 there are going to be a lot of exciting new techniques for everyone to checkout?

All the best,

Lewis.

Welcome.
Whats the website to that Menu map?
{EDIT: Found it }

I love things like that where I can find new places to eat. I know its London based but wanted to have a look see and is there menu maps for other areas? If not, there should be!

Northy

It's www.menu-map.com. They are still populating the website, so the number of restaurants is growing all the time.

You might also like www.sports-buddies.com - we're currently doing the second phase site for that and working on some other traditional marketing for them too. It's a really great concept - it's a shame Facebook have recently announced a deal with Sport England - which has stamped on their site a bit. Particularly, since they'd previously been discussing a deal with Sport England. :(