Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Northy, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Northy

Northy Junior Member

Hi everyone,

First off, nice one for setting this up! Looks like it could be a good forum.

My name is Lewis and I own a small web and graphics agency near Milton Keynes. You can find more about us here: www.methodandclass.com.

I have been in the industry for over 10 years now, so have seen a few changes in web design etc. Hopefully, I'll be able to make some positive contributions to the forum.

As the site grows it might be useful to have a 'dumping ground' thread for great ideas, new techniques etc? With the advent of CSS3 and HTML 5 there are going to be a lot of exciting new techniques for everyone to checkout?

All the best,

Lewis.

2. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Welcome :)
    Nice site and some nice work in there :)

3. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Welcome to the forum.

4. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

Welcome.
    Whats the website to that Menu map?
    {EDIT: Found it }

I love things like that where I can find new places to eat. I know its London based but wanted to have a look see and is there menu maps for other areas? If not, there should be!

5. Northy

Northy Junior Member

It's www.menu-map.com. They are still populating the website, so the number of restaurants is growing all the time.

You might also like www.sports-buddies.com - we're currently doing the second phase site for that and working on some other traditional marketing for them too. It's a really great concept - it's a shame Facebook have recently announced a deal with Sport England - which has stamped on their site a bit. Particularly, since they'd previously been discussing a deal with Sport England. :(

6. designium

designium Member

Welcome Northy :D

7. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Welcome Northy, are you from the North?!

8. Northy

Northy Junior Member

I get that a lot :D

Nope, my surname is 'North' - hence the nickname. Imaginative aren't I!

9. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Ahh yes i thought it would be one or the other!!

You need to get an avatar of your favourite food!

10. Blimey another member from MK :) welcome Lewis :D

11. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Handy for the 'ol DF meet up! Another been lover I see!

12. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Welcome to the forums dude, enjoy your stay. Watch out for the big bad monster!

13. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Hey Northy,

Welcome to the forums!