Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Inktelligence, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Inktelligence

Inktelligence New Member

Hi, I just thought I’d introduce myself

I’ve recently started my own Graphic Design & Print Business, after many years of Managing a successful Print franchise, it felt like the right time to go it alone.

I’ll be offering excellent products at low prices with fast turnaround & free delivery.

Some of the services we offer are:
    • Business Stationery (Letterheads/Compliment Slips / Business Cards)
    • Promotional Material (Leaflets /Brochures / Postcards)
    • Large Format (Posters/Vinyl Banners/ Roller Banners)
    • Promotional Gifts (Pens /Mugs/Mouse Mats /Key rings)
    • Full Concept & Design Service

10% Introductory Offer on all products ordered through our Website or Facebook - Quote Ref Web11

Check out our website @ Inktelligence for full contact details.
  2. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Nice to see you Wayne - look forward to your contributions.

Best wishes

3. Inktelligence

Inktelligence New Member

Thanks Peter

Thanks Peter

Ill pop in as much as possible & try and help with any advice / queries whenever time allows.

Just wondering - does much business pass between members on here ?

4. iwdesigns

iwdesigns New Member

thats a good question new here myself and wondered the same thing, i own a freelancing site and im a bit scared wether to ask ppl to sign up in fear of being told im spamming lol!

it seems a nice place here tho, not really made any friends yet but ive read up on some great info here!...other sites ive joined are just full of spam about medicine haha

welcome to the site anyway :) good luck with your business :)
  5. Inktelligence

Inktelligence New Member

I thought Id ask the question as im trying to generate as much intrest as possible from the Designers on here which could be beneficial for both parties.

There seems to be a few clients asking for Design / Print Quotations in the new posts section.

So if theirs anything you ever need Inktelligence or email any specific requirements.

6. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

It's really a case of what you put in is what you get out. When I spot a gem I post and I also collect gems. Lots of cutting edge info - way ahead of books, mags, etc.

That's it really - it's not a smash and grab. The forum has added a lot of value to our business, met some great people (online / telephone / real life) and yes business is done - but for me not the #1 priority.

Not unlike the difference between academia and professional qualifications.

That's my view.
  7. Cookie

Cookie Member

Welcome :)