Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Lostprophets Album?!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Elekate, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Elekate

Elekate Member

[​IMG]

Any Lostprophets fans on here?
    I have all of thier songs so far I think and really want some new ones!

Know when the new album will be out and maybe what it will be called, supposed to be out by now but no demo songs or anything :(

2. tim

tim Senior Member

thank god it hasnt come out yet.

some call them "emo"
    some call them "rock people-ers"
    i call them "t*ats"

3. Elekate

Elekate Member

LOL! Think my boyfriend would agree with you there, Tim :lol:

4. tim

tim Senior Member

thank fork for that.

5. Elekate

Elekate Member

Gotta love the substitutes for swearing on here "fork" ! :p

6. tim

tim Senior Member

another subsitute is "knife"?

7. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

We don't use substitutes around here... substitutes are for p*ssies, asterisk is hard core shit :p

8. tim

tim Senior Member

th*t's fucking tr*e

9. Elekate

Elekate Member

Yeah I don't bother with substitutes but Tim does :D

Fork :p

10. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Has it actually been that long since the last album came out?

Ian has been off doing other things, last time I spoke to Mike (albeit over a year ago) he said there were weddings and families taking priority for a while.

I am curious as to what the next album has to offer as they have grown alot over the years.

11. Elekate

Elekate Member

Mike?
    Well I read on one of the sites that they skipped Christmas because they didn't want the competition of all the other bands competing against them, but not heard of the weddings and stuff?

Hope not just excuses :p

It better be good being as it's taken this long to do :D !
    I would say the old stuff is abit better although like three of their songs sound virtually the same at the start :p

12. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Guitarist, Mike Lewis. I wouldn't say excuses, sometimes alot of these things are to do with labels, plus summer is always a good time to release records, tours are easier to organise around festival appearances etc.

Start something might be my favourite of the albums, but last summer is just an awesome song. Then again fake sound of progress doesn't half take me back 10 years!

13. Greg

Greg Active Member

Seen them at Reading a few years back, think they're on again this year but on the Radio1 Stage rather than main stage, something about testing their new material on a more confined audience.

14. Elekate

Elekate Member

How did you speak to the guitarist?!

They are on tour in August I think ! But really want their new album before then, as sadly not going to see them :cry:

I think the old songs sound a bit better - taken to the cover they did on JT "Cry Me A River :D

15. not my bag :) but each to their own :)

16. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I'm from south wales, I'm not young, I've been an active part of the scene around here for a long old time. Most of the time you meet these people when they are nobody and often don't loose touch.

The cover of reptilla was way better!

17. Elekate

Elekate Member

Ah right :D Cooool :p

Not listened to that one - so can't judge but I will! :p

18. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

email/pm me

19. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Why twats?

I think they are a decent band, Ive seen them twice live. Last I heard they lost there drummer and that the new album was meant to be alot darker.than their other stuff. I hope to see a new album soon, I loved Liberations Transmission great album.