Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Logo?

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by Timmo, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Timmo

Timmo Member

Just playing around with logo designs, what does everyone think?

[​IMG]

2. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

I've got a proposal to make to you tomorrow Tim. Will talk about it tomorrow..

3. Timmo

Timmo Member

Ooh tell me now :D

4. captainrage

captainrage Senior Member

Oh my god. That is almost identical to my logo.

5. Timmo

Timmo Member

Really? Lets have a look?

6. captainrage

captainrage Senior Member

DUM DUM DUM!
    [​IMG]

7. Timmo

Timmo Member

Great minds think alike ;)

8. electricalyce

electricalyce Member

I like the joined FD. Personally I think the whole "three-round-and-one-sqared-corners"-thing is a tad used up, but it works since it's basically a framework for the real logo. I think the type need some work though, A little less hostile typeface maybe? Not shure which you've used, but it's meaner than helvetica and it looks like it's comming to eat me! YIPES!

9. tim

tim Senior Member

tbh, i really don't like the colours or the typeface, and i guess that's why it doesnt appeal to me. i like that shape, but it just doesnt feel justified.

10. darren

darren Member

Nice, although it Instantly reminded me of Valve/Half-Life 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. berry

berry Active Member

That's because it's modern and contemporary.... and you're just a boring old grumpy crustypants. Bah Humbug!

12. tim

tim Senior Member

i don't see how that's modern ? the font is arial bold is it not?!

13. berry

berry Active Member

A Beethoven symphony uses only some or all of these notes A, A#, B, C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#.
    and so does many songs from The Kings of Leon, The Killers, Wolfmother and Shaking Stevens.
    I don't see them creating any 'new notes' only different ways of playing and interperating them. That's modern.

14. tim

tim Senior Member

Matter of opinion, Berry.

15. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

Compared to current logo would say vast improvement. Quite like it myself but maybe have your name bolder than the word media so it stands out more

16. Calvin_T

Calvin_T Member

i like it but ive seen that shape so much as of late in logos and business cards alike.