New Logo?

Timmo

Just playing around with logo designs, what does everyone think?

2qjin9v.jpg

I like the joined FD. Personally I think the whole "three-round-and-one-sqared-corners"-thing is a tad used up, but it works since it's basically a framework for the real logo. I think the type need some work though, A little less hostile typeface maybe? Not shure which you've used, but it's meaner than helvetica and it looks like it's comming to eat me! YIPES!

tbh, i really don't like the colours or the typeface, and i guess that's why it doesnt appeal to me. i like that shape, but it just doesnt feel justified.

tim-ater said:
tbh, i really don't like the colours or the typeface, and i guess that's why it doesnt appeal to me. i like that shape, but it just doesnt feel justified.

That's because it's modern and contemporary.... and you're just a boring old grumpy crustypants. Bah Humbug!

A Beethoven symphony uses only some or all of these notes A, A#, B, C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#.
and so does many songs from The Kings of Leon, The Killers, Wolfmother and Shaking Stevens.
I don't see them creating any 'new notes' only different ways of playing and interperating them. That's modern.

Compared to current logo would say vast improvement. Quite like it myself but maybe have your name bolder than the word media so it stands out more

Back