Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Logo help!!

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by johnmcfarlane, Apr 13, 2012.

1. johnmcfarlane

johnmcfarlane Junior Member

Early stages of a new logo design, i've basically just drawn it in my kids crayons :)
    It looks familiar to a logo ive seen before but i cant put my finger on it, if anyone can help that would be great!!

Bad pic i know but you'll get the idea!!

Attached Files:

2. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

ah a nice contrast to pen and pencil, crayons, i'll have to remember that next time. I like it, but because of the flat top of the J perhaps keep the outer shape flat there too to run along smooth, for me i'd go for a Supermanesque feel by putting a triangle around it, but alternately a square would git better than the circle.

3. johnmcfarlane

I'm no graphic designer i leave that to gifted, i just don't want to find out later that its similar to a major company or something.

Thanks for your help!!

4. Nebby 21

Nebby 21 Junior Member

If you search "J logo" in google images it will bring up some current ones that you can steer clear of...

5. johnmcfarlane

@Nebby 21 thanks for that great advice, works a treat and happily nothing to close to what i'm imagining!!