New Logo for Portfolio

Looking for feedback on my logo, this is for my WP Portfolio which im currently building.

I wanted something modern and simple.

Also im wondering if i should adopted this as my logo full stop, and if so does anyone wanna give me a price for vectoring it as my illustrator is buggered and wont work on my PC at the moment.

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 18
Sorry it doesnt show properly when clicked on, damm transparency lol

here it is again

logotype.jpg

I was under the impression that your avatar was your logo :blink:
I really think you need to include a reference to a harlequin (a silhouette like your avatar would be great), and if those diamonds are a reference to it then I don't get it. The color blue you chose looks very harsh, and the shadow is completely unnecessary.

Well, I think it'd feel more simple and modern if you lost the drop shadows and tweaked the blue. For me this blue makes me think of the 80's.

Edit: What Onartis said.

I really like the avatar too, thought that was the logo myself.
However, Harlequins are very known for their diamonds, so the reference isn't lost at all (on me ;))

Onartis said:
I was under the impression that your avatar was your logo :blink:
I really think you need to include a reference to a harlequin (a silhouette like your avatar would be great), and if those diamonds are a reference to it then I don't get it. The color blue you chose looks very harsh, and the shadow is completely unnecessary.

The diamonds are a link as their traditional costume is with coloured diamonds

Cezanne_Harlequin.JPG

I agree though, I like the avatar, is that your artwork? Yes the blue is a bit harsh, and not sure about the q bending round at the bottom

I was going to include the pic in my avatar but it didnt look good when i did it.

I agree on the shadow, dont know what i was thinking there lol

The blue i will tweek a bit.

I was just looking for something simple and modern... lol i failed.

And nope the artwork is not mine, it was a stock vector from istock so im not sure if im able to use it in a logo legaly

How do the dots under the "harle" look, removing the shadow
and then the Q straight, with studio larger?

That's what I'd probably do

HarlequinStudio said:
Looking for feedback on my logo, this is for my WP Portfolio which im currently building.

I wanted something modern and simple.

Also im wondering if i should adopted this as my logo full stop, and if so does anyone wanna give me a price for vectoring it as my illustrator is buggered and wont work on my PC at the moment.

I can vector it up for you when you're done.

I was glad to help, I apologise at once for the English, I from Kyrgyzstan and can badly communicate.

Even if your avatar is a stock image, PLEASE consider tweaking and using it as your logo.

Do NOT use the other versions you've designed. They just don't compare. Just change the vector illustration to suit your tastes and you'll have a much more powerful logo than just a few diamond shapes under a word.

Back