New Logo for feedback

Wrighty

Hi All,

Been working on a new logo for a friends band called 'The Chah', there a pop/rock band with a soul influence. This is the logo I have been working on, let me know what you think... It needs some fine tuning on the curves, but you get the idea.

Cheers

Chah_logo.jpg

I would like to see it without the guitar head personally... as it reminds me of guitarist magazine a bit... but thats just me .. other than that I like it.

I quite like this. The typographic guitar’s been done quite a bit that’s only because it works. Maybe augment the initial ‘h’ a little as it looks a little banjoey at the mo ;)

I wouldn't have even known it was a guitar except for Chris's comment. Could I suggest making it just a touch more obvious please? Nothing too obvious, of course. I'm all for subtlety.

However, as a logo, whether I know it's a guitar or not, it's still looking great.

chrismitchell said:
I would like to see it without the guitar head personally

I'm with Chris (there you go, you get one :domo: ) it's a strong logo, the guitar just doesn't feel necessary.

Cheers for the feedback guys, I will be sending it on in a week, so waiting for more feedeabck, but will probably make some changes, based on the comments

Im going to have to be with others and say did not see the guitar to start with! Either make the c slightly more obvious or maybe just remove it or extend the end part out,

Like the type face very much!

Back