New Logo - feedback needed

tomsdesignbox

Hi guys bit bout me am from liverpool currently just finished my 2nd year of year studying creative computing, just starting up properly doing freelancing so hopefully when i finish i have something to fall into

Im currently sorting out my hosting n webpage but i have my logo finished and would appreciate some feedback :) all comments welcomed cheers
:icon_biggrin:

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 35
I would say bear a few things in mind. When this logo is reduced in size to fit on a business card for example, you will lose the text on the front. As this contains your name you are losing your most important point of contact from the word go.

It is also a little bit light in colour so if someone is photocopying an invoice with your logo on it, again it wont be legible.

Some things to think about.

Hi firstly i agree with the photocopying point and will do some testing, on the business card point i disagree has i have done test prints and it works great. thank you for your feedback

I like the design but as a logo I agree with Ian it's quite light in colour and I always thought the mark of a good logo was you can do it in black and white

Target Market

It might be ok for your eyes, but if you have 20/20 vision you aren't representing everyone that will look at it.

Don't forget older potential clients and those with impaired vision.

Amanda

thanks for all of your feedback, i totally see were your coming from and i am in the mist of doing revisions and creating new designs , will post them on this thread :icon_lol:

Sorry about the wait but busy shopping for the summer hols :)
here are a few designs not 100% sure if they get the same message across but let
me no your thoughts :)

Attachments

• logo2.jpg
    logo2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 29
Back