Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• They're all bad

• Total voters

jhill409

Hi guys, I'd love some feedback on a few logo concepts I've come up with, the business in question sells gym equipment I've came up with a few concept idea so I'd love your opinion on which ones you guys like/dislike and any alterations or new ideas you think of, thanks in advance!

Attachments

• hill-fit-logo-options-14-11-17.jpg
    hill-fit-logo-options-14-11-17.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 22
Without reading the post I looked at the logos - as I should be able to discern the business from the logo.

From looking at the logo I see a mountain and "Hill Fitness" which suggests to me that it's a fitness concentrating on running up mountains.

I wouldn't know by looking at the logo that it sells gym equipment.

It seems like a fitness group for running on hills, and/or kettlebell weight training.

Is Hill the name of the owner or something? I don't get the link between a hill/mountain and gym equipment. They're polar opposites – one is outdoors, the other indoors. You generally wouldn't find them together and as Hank pointed the mountain conveys a link to outdoor activities – hiking, trekking, etc. Also, the kettleball looks somewhat like a padlock to me though I guess gym users may recognise what it is?

Without reading the post I looked at the logos - as I should be able to discern the business from the logo.

From looking at the logo I see a mountain and "Hill Fitness" which suggests to me that it's a fitness concentrating on running up mountains.

It seems like a fitness group for running on hills, and/or kettlebell weight training.

Thanks for the feedback, I do have one concept with a kettlebell and dumbbell together but I'm finding it hard to convey that the business sells gym equipment as opposed to being a gym? Hill is the owners surname so have to stick with the name Hill Fitness.

Thanks for the feedback Paul, Hill is the owners Surname!

Yes, I get mountain (that's not a hill) climbing or locksmith.

1a is ok, but make it a hill, and the colours should be other way round, main name orange.

They might want to think about calling it Hills Fitness at least, otherwise it will read as relating to climbing.

'HILLS Gym Supplies' ?

You could always try making the H a dumbbell/barbell?

They might want to think about calling it Hills Fitness at least, otherwise it will read as relating to climbing.

'HILLS Gym Supplies' ?

You could always try making the H a dumbbell/barbell?

Very clever love the idea of the H being a dumbbell, thanks for the feedback I'll give that a go!

1a is ok, but make it a hill

I disagree, I think the whole image of a hill/ mountain should be scrapped, as it causes confusion with the concept of the business.

With regards to the designs themselves, they all need tightening up, the text is all a bit floaty.

I would also have the mark on the left...

If you are really keen on a 'hill' type of mark, I could see a stack of weights visually looking like a hill at certain angles if applied correctly...

Back