New logo concept

Well, I wasn't a fan either, those were some early ideas just getting ideas onto screen, I have some sketches, I will post them up soon. :)

The latest designs could be seen as a play on the name (and picture posted earlier!) When I instantly saw the name it made me think back to my youth, it could be used as a form of subliminal messaging and trigger it with the spontaneous connect foor lover, who now needs a floor.
Otherwise Its a very tricky design you have to make work...will try give some more meaningful input with a few more concepts!

Hi been working with colour so thought would post them up and let you have a look. :)
15yg4ew.jpg

xduhd5.jpg

Jordan, this is a huge improvement compare to your first design.
I am just wondering, if your client is selling any particular "theme" carpet?
Maybe you can do another concept incorporating the pattern of the carpet.
I found some interesting pattern on the carpet. Check out this link or this one here
Just my thought.

Hi Sureewoong, thank you for the feedback, that giant carpet is crazy, would take some hoovering ;) . The first design was literally to get some feedback and see if this was going in the right direction as a concept. As is happens the client likes the idea and is just what he wanted from the brand, not your typical carpet shop logo.
Just on with building the website now and will post progress.

Back