Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New kid on the Block

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Michael Turnbull, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Michael Turnbull

Michael Turnbull Junior Member

Hi ,

Just wanted to introduce myself having just registered on the site.

Been a Graphic Designer for just over two years since Graduating in July 2006.

Now have ichy feet and am currently looking for a position in Newcastle Upon Tyne or Tyne and Wear area. Any introductions would be welcomed!

All for sharing good ideas and skills and looking forward to making new contacts/friends in the industry.

Cheers

Michael

2. berry

berry Active Member

Welcome Micheal.

berry

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Design Forums :) just seen some of your work in the portfolio updates section and it looks really good! Do you have a portfolio up online at all? Where did you graduate from in 2006?

Thanks,
    Greg

PS- I'm sure Mike, a member here, will be a big fan of the work you did for the Newcastle F.C Experience!

4. Michael Turnbull

Michael Turnbull Junior Member

Thanks Berry hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the reply.

The Foundation Degree I completed was with Northumbria University although the course was delivered by Newcastle College School of Art. I did it this way as this was a more practical based course.

The only examples of my work are on recruitment sites I am using at the present time.

Mike must be a Newcastle fan obviously as mad as me!

Cheers

Michael

5. berry

berry Active Member

Oh god! don't get me started!