• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Job

C

chrismitchell

Well i'm moving up in the world and will be going to a new job at the beginning of next month. Will be working as the Studio Manager for a children's book publisher in Northampton. Really looking forward to going up in the world!

I'm dead happy about this! (please use your own smiley here LOL) w00t!

C

chrismitchell

cheers Harry. Its all really exciting... its a step up the corporate ladder so to speak.

C

chrismitchell

I think its once a year for the last 3 years LOL strangely its always happens November.

I don't want to keep doing it but this time I was threatened with redundancy (mainly due to the company i currently work for needing to fire loads of people - 43 so far!), so went to find another job and got this one LOL don't want to do any more job changing for a few years now.. I want the opportunity to stay somewhere for a few years this time LOL

C

chrismitchell

There is always a smiley in every post from me.. they are just secret ones LOL

I wonder how long it will be before I post another smiley.

Levi

Staff member
Congrats and to make up for your lack of smileys

:):D:cool::up::clap::lol::cheers::badumtsh::domo::batman::hat::cowboy:

C

chrismitchell

Possibly mate.. I will have to wait and see.. but I know that they do outsource the illustrations from time to time, so I will defo keep you in mind matey.

C

chrismitchell

a lot of illustration work gets done in house, but it all depends on the job really.. some are more complex than others.. some of the designers there can illustrate some cant so it depends on what the job is and who is doing it.