• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Job

C

chrismitchell

Well as some of you may know I've been trying to get work nearer to my new home in Milton Keynes (so I dont have to do the journey into London every day, and the vast expense that goes with it), well I got a phone call yesterday as I was sitting waiting for the train to take my fiance and I back to Milton Keynes from Euston and I got offered a job that I did 2 interviews for (the second was done on the Monday just gone).. Its absolutely brilliant :D

Just thought I would share :D

I'm in a even happier mood than normal today :D

:up::domo:

Anon.

Congrats Chris! Are you as happy as a pineapple chunk? :p

Looks like a good month for you: new house, new job, becoming a DF Mod. Maybe you should do the lottery :D

tbwcf

Congratulations Chris! good work!

Just looked at widdlerswee and its broken in firefox... let me know if you need any help sorting it!

C

chrismitchell

I am extremely happy Anon. :D as happy as a Pineapple chunk :D

It has been a good month for me :) maybe I should try lottery :p LOL

tbwcf said:
Congratulations Chris! good work!

Just looked at widdlerswee and its broken in firefox... let me know if you need any help sorting it!

Hey Andy :) I'm actually working on a redesign :D I will probably post a JPG of it up here to get feedback before working on it too much :) its very different :p LOL So i'll probably ask for assistance then LOL

C

chrismitchell

Thanks Tom & Tom :D Its Graphic Designer and IT support for a Pharmaceutical Company in Hitchin (which is just north of Luton and about 30 minutes drive from Milton Keynes :)) pays more and has other things like pension and private healthcare etc :) so all in all a good deal :D

C

chrismitchell

cheers Soren :) I'm waiting for a phone call today from them to finalise a few things then I can hand my notice in here and then its all done and dusted :D

C

chrismitchell

Cheers everyone.. got the contracts and everything through today which is great :) unfortunately my boss is off sick today so I can't hand in my notice yet :( which is poop