Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Job

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by chrismitchell, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Well as some of you may know I've been trying to get work nearer to my new home in Milton Keynes (so I dont have to do the journey into London every day, and the vast expense that goes with it), well I got a phone call yesterday as I was sitting waiting for the train to take my fiance and I back to Milton Keynes from Euston and I got offered a job that I did 2 interviews for (the second was done on the Monday just gone).. Its absolutely brilliant :D

Just thought I would share :D

I'm in a even happier mood than normal today :D

:up::domo:

2. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

Congrats Chris! Are you as happy as a pineapple chunk? :p

Looks like a good month for you: new house, new job, becoming a DF Mod. Maybe you should do the lottery :D

3. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

Congratulations Chris! good work!

Just looked at widdlerswee and its broken in firefox... let me know if you need any help sorting it!

4. I am extremely happy Anon. :D as happy as a Pineapple chunk :D

It has been a good month for me :) maybe I should try lottery :p LOL

Hey Andy :) I'm actually working on a redesign :D I will probably post a JPG of it up here to get feedback before working on it too much :) its very different :p LOL So i'll probably ask for assistance then LOL

5. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Nice work Chris!

:clap:

6. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

congrats chris

what job did you get?

7. Thanks Tom & Tom :D Its Graphic Designer and IT support for a Pharmaceutical Company in Hitchin (which is just north of Luton and about 30 minutes drive from Milton Keynes :)) pays more and has other things like pension and private healthcare etc :) so all in all a good deal :D

8. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

sounds good. nice one

9. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Good one Chris!

10. ta muchly guys :D It was definitely a good bit of news to go home with :D

11. tim

tim Senior Member

congrats chris :D :p :) ;) :domo: :cowboy: :batman: :hat: :up:

12. Ta muchly Timbo :D :domo:

13. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

That's great news Chris. :up:

Best of luck in your new job!

14. cheers Soren :) I'm waiting for a phone call today from them to finalise a few things then I can hand my notice in here and then its all done and dusted :D

15. berry

berry Active Member

Well done Mr Happy...... that good word i put in while playing golf with the CEO must have worked!

16. Mikey

Mikey Member

Congrats! Hope it all goes well for you!

17. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

what he said.

18. Cheers everyone.. got the contracts and everything through today which is great :) unfortunately my boss is off sick today so I can't hand in my notice yet :( which is poop

19. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

am late on this one but congrats mate, the best part will be handing your resignation to your boss.

20. Just did that today :D LOL is strangely satisfying :lol: