• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Job! Yey!

Hi Guys,

Just found that I got a new job at a web company in Newcastle! As you guys know I graduated from Uni about 5 or 6 months a go and have struggled finding work since! Ive since been working for sky technical support and have been for many of interviews around newcastle for different companies. I didnt get any of the past jobs but i get a ad through email a few weeks back for a graduate position web designer/developer.

I found a few days a go that I got the job and I am reallllllyyyyy excited to start. All up from here I hope!

Harry

Congratulations matey :D

They started following me on Twitter the other day actually.
And maybe your first job could be to get rid of those inline images for titles on their site :p

berry

glenwheeler said:
I think you will know them Berry, They are a small company called ReadySalted, based down at Team Valley.

I know Ready Salted, spoke the Simon Honeywood a while ago, it was him and Gavin from Cravens doing web stuff, all flash at the time. I think his girlfriend was a web designer in a small web company. Nice that your in there, very strong creative ideals. I've always rated Gavin as a very good designer.

C

chrismitchell

Berry said:
I know Ready Salted, spoke the Simon Honeywood a while ago, it was him and Gavin from Cravens doing web stuff, all flash at the time. I think his girlfriend was a web designer in a small web company. Nice that your in there, very strong creative ideals. I've always rated Gavin as a very good designer.
Now thats a compliment :)