Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Job! Yey!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Oct 30, 2009.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hi Guys,

Just found that I got a new job at a web company in Newcastle! As you guys know I graduated from Uni about 5 or 6 months a go and have struggled finding work since! Ive since been working for sky technical support and have been for many of interviews around newcastle for different companies. I didnt get any of the past jobs but i get a ad through email a few weeks back for a graduate position web designer/developer.

I found a few days a go that I got the job and I am reallllllyyyyy excited to start. All up from here I hope!
  2. Mikey

Mikey Member

3. berry

berry Active Member

well done Glen. who is it with?
  4. designium

designium Member

Congrats Glen :D
  5. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

wow... well done!!
  6. tim

tim Senior Member

Congrats nerdster!
  7. glenwheeler

I think you will know them Berry, They are a small company called ReadySalted, based down at Team Valley.
  8. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Oh no NOT ReadySalted!

9. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Well done mate....I never heard of them.
  10. glenwheeler

11. Greg

Greg Active Member

Yay! nice one Glen, great to hear, when do you start? :D
  12. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

congrats dude
  13. charles

charles Senior Member

well done mate.
  14. Well done Glen :D
  15. Becky

Becky Member

16. glenwheeler

I start around november 12th. I have to hack this place out for another 2 weeks!
  17. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Congratulations matey :D

They started following me on Twitter the other day actually.
    And maybe your first job could be to get rid of those inline images for titles on their site :p
  18. berry

berry Active Member

I know Ready Salted, spoke the Simon Honeywood a while ago, it was him and Gavin from Cravens doing web stuff, all flash at the time. I think his girlfriend was a web designer in a small web company. Nice that your in there, very strong creative ideals. I've always rated Gavin as a very good designer.
  19. glenwheeler

Thats the guy yeah! Simon was the guy who interviewed me. I have'nt met Gavin yet but hope to when I start.
  20. Now thats a compliment :)