New Instagram Logo

instagram2.jpg

instagram1.jpg

Old and new version respectively for comparison. To be honest, I think they're fairly similar but the newest version looks a lot more considered. However, not a fan of that 'r' character. Just doesn't look like an 'r' at all.

Tony Hardy said:
Old and new version respectively for comparison. To be honest, I think they're fairly similar but the newest version looks a lot more considered. However, not a fan of that 'r' character. Just doesn't look like an 'r' at all.

I pretty much agree mate the 'r' doesnt work, but overall its more refined. On the old version the 'n' and 's' personally didnt link up well, and generally looked slightly messy.

Yeah I'm of the same opinion, not to keen on that r either, but it's a massive improvement. It'd be an interesting link to show the type of clients who want to pay £10 for a logo. A less aware person might assume that his logo was simply a ready-made font that someone used for the logo. Then once they see that massive board with all the work on.....!

Sean Lee-Amies said:
Yeah I'm of the same opinion, not to keen on that r either, but it's a massive improvement. It'd be an interesting link to show the type of clients who want to pay £10 for a logo. A less aware person might assume that his logo was simply a ready-made font that someone used for the logo. Then once they see that massive board with all the work on.....!
Bang on. Some serious work gone in to that, work that would simply not be appreciated by many. Great to see those WiP shots of the guy grafting away........

Back