Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new in town...

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by noon, Nov 26, 2008.

1. noon

noon Junior Member

Hi There

Living and working in brighton - mixing freelance and own clients plus I have just launched my consultancy website. Noon Design & Advertising brighton uk so would be great to get any feedback.

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Andy,

Welcome to Design Forums, was just looking over your site when I noticed you registering :) your site looks really good, and some great work on there, really like the stuff you've done for Waveriders. If you're after some more in-depth reviews of your own site it's worth posting it in the Website reviews section of the forum - Portfolio Critique & Website Reviews as a few members may miss seeing your introduction thread.

Anyways, thanks for joining and I look forward to hearing more from you.
    Thanks, Greg
  3. noon

noon Junior Member

Hi Greg

Thanks for your feedback - I will have a look in the portfolio section. good work on your fresh and informed site.

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Thanks Andy, and pleased you like the place, we've got a great little community building here :)
  5. Victoria Kelly

Victoria Kelly Junior Member

Welcome Andy! Love your site and very jealous that you are in Brighton, love it there. Your work is really strong, the stuff for "bounce your balls" is really good!