Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New homepage!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by sarah, Oct 15, 2009.

1. sarah

sarah Member

Just had our new homepage done and is now live if anyone is interested!? I'm excited so i'm telling everyone even if you're not..

We have Christmas cards now too woop woop!

www.printedeasy.com

2. hmm I like the Xmas card deal you have Sarah :) very nice :)

do you still have any sample packs left by the way? :)

3. sarah

sarah Member

yeah Chris we have hundreds! You want one?

4. :) I will do once I start my new job.. as its always good to have samples of print quality and might be able to throw some work your way :D

5. Greg

Greg Active Member

Looks good Sarah :)

6. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Looks pretty similar to what I remember it looking like before (pretty sure something is wrong with that sentence lol :p)

7. sarah

sarah Member

yeah it's the same, just different offers...haha not really THAT exciting to be honest.

8. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

Looking good.

If I want to get some business cards printed from you? Do I have to design them at the sizes stated on your website by the way? Is that the template size?
    Sorry if thats a dumb question! lol

Can't wait to get my "printedeasy" order in when I need some new cards!!! :D
    x

9. Becky

Becky Member

seconded on the looking good, I almost just want to make Christmas cards because of it lol.

However after receiving the sample pack I'm definately going to be after some comp. slips and some flyers in the new year :)

10. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

Your sample packs sure are a hit with the DF folk Sarah!

11. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Can I have a sample pack please I need some business cards and things printed soon... do you deliver up North?! ha