New Font for myself

Is it possible?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's too complicated, no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MDLII

I have made an alphabet that contains symbols not letters.
So I have a question. Can I create that alphabet into a font.
It's not like a usual font.
If you start writing it follows as this :
+You choose at the start what kind of sentence it is. For example, is it neutral, masculine or feminine. You choose sentences with q.
+You start writing a word. For example apple, but it's in symbols.
+You finished writing the latter word. Now you want to write the next word. You press space and it doesn't do this
( apple {next word} )
it does this
( |
apple)
+You continue pressing space after finishing words. Now you have finished the sentence and press period.
+Now it's a tree made of symbols, if you look at it like that.
The alphabet isn't made for English language, but for Latvian language.

So. Is this possible? I have attached a file showing the language.AustrasLanguage.png

I'm sorry, I can't help you with your request. However, are you sure about your symbol for n?

I'm sorry, I can't help you with your request. However, are you sure about your symbol for n?

The n symbol isn't meant for swastika, but it's fire cross, thunder cross.
For some people they think that swastika is a Nazi symbol, but this symbol means a lot to different cultures.

Thanks! It's going to help me a lot.

Where the swastika is associated with Nazi Germany - a swastika is a geometrical figure and an ancient religious icon in the cultures of Eurasia. It is used as a symbol of divinity and spirituality in Indian religions.

IT was also the name of a laundry company in Ireland pre-World War 2 -

However, I'd have reservations in including it in a font - perhaps restylise that one?

Yeah as above, while many of us are aware of the use of the 'swastika' outside of the nazi's I'd still also not advise using it due to it's links to ww2.

The n symbol isn't meant for swastika, but it's fire cross, thunder cross.
For some people they think that swastika is a Nazi symbol, but this symbol means a lot to different cultures.

I am aware that it has other meanings elsewhere. However, as a German, I can tell you that a lot of people in central Europe only have one single association with it. In addition, at least in my country, it is forbidden by law to show the swastika in any sort of way. They even censor it. I can not buy the Commandos games on Steam in Germany because of that. Therefore, I would reconsider using it.

Back