New Facebook Page!! Thoughts?

I'm not sure I can give much feedback since a facebook page is pretty straightforward. But for your cover photo you might want to upload a larger photo. It's pixellated.

Naaa.......not so good designed. Your facebook page must be attracitve so people get attract to hit the like button of your facebook page.
Do some more work on cover photo.

Facebook is Facebook, you can't do much in terms of design. Agree with shaunlynn, cover photo needs to be a higher res.

Facebook cover image size 400 x 150 pixels.Follow these dos and don'ts of cover images, directly from Facebook:

• Do use a unique image to represent your page.
  • Do experiment with different images to see which gets the best response.
  • Do change up your image to highlight special events, seasonal trends, or other types of campaigns.
  • Don't include any content that may be deceptive, misleading, infringe on anyone else's copyright, or violate Facebook's Pages Terms.
  • Don't encourage people to upload your cover image to their personal Timeline.
  • Don't make more than 20 percent of your cover image text.

suneelidea said:
Facebook cover image size 400 x 150 pixels.Follow these dos and don'ts of cover images, directly from Facebook:
I know this post is old but that is incorrect, best results for Facebook Cover Photos is 851 x315 pixels. You should also note that FB own image compression kicks in for any image over about 100K which can really degrade quality; especially if the cover image uses text, so you're often best to 'save for web' and play around with the settings to get the best looking result that is under 100K file size.

Back