New everything! Need outside opinions...

Victory Over All

If you head to Victory Over All - Graphic Design you'll see what I've been working on for what seems like an age... After creating a new logo I tried to create an overall look for myself, although this 'look' has changed constantly because I can't make my mind up!
I was wondering if anybody could have a look and let me know what they think of the logo, overall look, etc.
I feel I'm getting close to where I want to go with it but wanted some fellow designers to take a look with a fresh pair of eyes.
So... what d'ya think?

I like the colour scheme and the banner! excellent work!

I dunno if it's just me but I've come to your page in Firefox and it looks as though where you've placed the archives menu is broken :S Should it be right down at the bottom like that?

One more thing, the black box that contains your location/about text should continue to the bottom of the page tbh, looks a bit boxish and unpleasant when it's sitting directly beneath your banner :icon_wink:

Looks good to me. You have probably gone through the same process as me with your site. You spend hours thinking of ideas and end up being your own worst critic.

Back