Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Desk and Setup

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Jan 2, 2010.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Just got my new desk today it took forever to setup and i had to turn me room upside down to get it in the right place. Got a brand new expensive chair coming soon too! I now feel really comfortable and ready to get down some work, pictures below;
  2. very nice set up Glen :) I love the dual screenage :D
  3. glenwheeler

lol had em a while now Chris I love them! Could never go back to just a single one...The reason for getting the new desk is because I have another one of the monitors coming soon...
  4. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Nice set up fella.
    I see you have two copies of Band of Brothers, is this that one for each screen?

I only have the one. Nice.
  5. glenwheeler

HAHA Dude! Cut a long stort short I bought BOB the 1st time round and it had duplicate disks in the box. I then lost the receipt so I bought it again and now I just keep them both, I want them in Blue Ray, my house mate has them and it looks amazing! Have you seen the Pacific thats coming to our screens soon!

Top 4 Videos are ace mate!
    YouTube - The Pacific Trailer
  6. Thewholehogg

Looking forward to the Pacific Glen... should be good.
    BOB is still one of the only dvd boxsets that I revisit, apart from Father Ted and Dr Who of course.

Good stuff and it's great that the majority of the cast are Brits and the Yanks don't know it.

Do you know when Pacific is going to be broadcast?
  7. glenwheeler

I'm always watching BOB, I must of watched the box set 700 times, I could actually do the script through for each person.

Pacific is broadcasting 14th March 2010 and there will about 8 episodes apparently I cant wait!
  8. Thewholehogg

Is it on the BBC?

I hope so. I've been using iPlayer Grabber recommended by JimLad.
    Works great for grabbing BBC TV and banging it on the iPhone/Touch.

Grabbed New Years day Dr Who and loads of movies and stuff over crimbo.

Which is nice.
  9. glenwheeler

oh whats that?? BBi Grabber? I still need to ctach up on 2 weeks of top gear and 2 weeks of gavin and stacey!

I think itll be channel 4? Wasnt it 4 for BOB? Its by HBO again so itll be onj the same channel I would imagine
  10. Thewholehogg

I think it might be OSX only.

Dont know if there's a version for ITV/Channel 4.

Downloading season 1 of Being Human at the mo...then its off to bed.
  11. glenwheeler

oh right well if u could find anything out for me that would be good id like to know about it
  12. openmind

openmind Senior Member

You think two screens is funky, wait till you get a third ;)
  13. glenwheeler

lol will be magical...and also greedy
  14. Calvin_T

Calvin_T Member

LOL nice bookshelf and desk combo. I opted for the extra two shelf columns

15. openmind

openmind Senior Member

Absolutely. In the words of the great Gecko, "Greed is Good" ;)
  16. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

Very cool set up Glen! I have a duel monitor set up as well but I can't find any good pictures that go over both screens like that. Plus one of my monitors is smaller then my 220HD Samsung. So it would look strange anyway. So I just have the same picture on both screens. Love having it like that, its like it gives me more room to work with for my online gaming or anything really.

And I have recently been introduced to many shows from Britain, and I love many of them. Typo mentioned Father Ted which I adore. Also really liked IT Crowd, and also been enjoying Russel Howard's Good News. Don't think I've yet seen the Band of Brothers you were talking about though.

Some I can actually find on Netflix, others I have to watch on YouTube's BBC page. But I would say overall, these last months, shows from the UK have been alot more entertaining then much of what airs in the States. :)
  17. glenwheeler

Father Ted is great! DRINK! WOMENS KNICKERS! HAHA Epic!

Have you seen The Inbetweeners? Also a great watch!
  18. Thewholehogg

Have you seen 'The Inbetweeners' yet?
    Best show I've seen in ages...well worth a giggle or two.
    Season 1 and 2 available for about a tenner now.
  19. Thewholehogg

Sorry...! Glen you read my mind!

20. Alex L

Alex L Senior Member

Like the set up. Looks a lot higher quality that mine (in progress), I'll post a picture at some point when it is more complete.