New Design Agency website

'Did you know that there are hundreds thousands of different fonts out there?'

Really? News to me.

Seriously though, considering you're a designer, there's not a lot of design to your site. It looks like a website from the 90's and there are way, way, way, way to many words, paragraphs, information .. like overload!

We're in a visual industry, you should start by making it nice to look at. Then, a few small things.

What's the purpose of a hit counter? No meaning whatsoever.
Do you really need such a huge news section?
The videos on each page arn't the best.
The prices you're charging for the poor work you're offering need to change. Sorry but, no.

"I have seen that no other design agency can deal with customers as good as Hypernova Design does"

Wellgate Fishbar

I find this testimonial hard to believe. No offense.

I think you need an overhaul of absolutely everything. That being said, I've seen worse. ;)

The site is something of a shocker.

"The best thing about Hypernova Design is personal service and quick delivery of results" - this testimonial is worth learning from.

A lot of work to do...

you seem to have a good idea of the content you want to include - so that's half the battle i guess, but how about perhaps a more simplistic style?

I appreciate there's a great tendency to try and include various elements and modules but they really aren't needed: For example, i'm unsure you need a 'search', a 'designer area', a 'login' / 'registration', and the large 'Copyright' at the bottom isn't necessary either.

As others have said the 'flash' banner seems somewhat 'overkill', and some of the pages look a bit like someone has had fun with 'clipart'. You've got to think about who you are aiming the website at - if it's a prospective client then things like broken picture links on the 'portfolio' pages isn't great and there's almost too much information.

Some of your brochure designs aren't bad - and the pdfs seem fine (albeit could be compressed to save your bandwith) - why not design your website as if it's a brochure for yourself and then work back the way and turn that into a website when you have the layout down 'on paper'?

You have some decent work but it is let down by the site, I am not a fan of cluttered websites, I like a website that is clear and simple, after going on yours it feels as if I have to spend 20 minutes to find something.

The whole high definition design and shiny/faded buttons etc look and sound a bit cheap to me.

I think you need to get the pen and paper out, look at some inspiring designs, and create something thats unique. I think having your own style is very important and not having something that looks like a template..
:icon_smile:

Just a question: How long have you been doing design for?

Last edited:
Hi everyone again,
after a long time, since the company lunched, we have started a new amazing service which could be interesting for any of you - design tutorials!! Just visit us and find right tutorials for yourself.
Thanks!!

Hi everyone again,
after a long time, since the company lunched, we have started a new amazing service which could be interesting for any of you - design tutorials!! Just visit us and find right tutorials for yourself.
Thanks!!

Without being funny, tutorials have their uses, but the last thing professional designers want to do is 'convert their friends and family into characters from Avatar' which is normally the quality of tutorial that's out there at the minute.

We're professional designers, 99% of us probably don't design using Photoshop therefore pretty much nullifying tutorials. We design with a pen and paper and a lot of creative thinking, so unless you have a tutorial for that?

Reading this entire thread made my evening even more exciting than it already was. Your efforts are admirable though! ;) Tutorials are good....but Tony is right.

Back