Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Creative web/graphic design company

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by idrees287, Jan 24, 2011.

1. idrees287

idrees287 Junior Member

Hi everyone, i started a Creative web/graphic design company from london, this forum has helped me alot in terms of marketing, and business advice, really good website.
    I have had a really good year, lots of new people i have met, and work has kept me really busy, just finished a website for a client, please feel free to have a look, website and graphics done by me - Film66
    new blog started, can be viewed here designbydc updates coming soon,
    if you would like a website or graphic designer please get in touch, email me direct on idrees_287@yahoo.com
    please feel free to add me on facebook, link - facebook.com/DCIDREES
    curently im working on building up my portfolio, so the prices i charge are low.
    thank you for taking the time to look through my work and i hope every entrepreneur starting up their business the very best of luck.
    idrees:D

2. Romack

Romack Senior Member

Well done on setting up your own Creative web/graphic design company from London.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Looking at the website you have created i was in awe. I have not seen anything like that before.

I'm sure this board will give you some great advice and support, but i have dinner in the microwave and it's gonna be delicious.