New Company Website for Me

I maybe would argue over the last 2 being truly semantically correct TBH. :)
But I suppose in the whole grand scheme of things err.....is it worth arguing this much over a tiny, tiny issue???? :)

Okay Jazajay, you didn't take that one too well.

Harry said:
...as long as it makes sense in context...

Quite an important line. Onartis is right, he understood what I meant. h6 h5 h1 h3 h2 h4 would be wrong if that was the whole page, but h1 h2 h2 h3 h2 h3 h4 h2 h3 h4 h5 h5 would be and is correct.

The address tag is not for marking up addresses. It's for the contact details of the author of a document. 21: Lesser-known semantic elements - Opera Developer Community

Okay Jazajay, you didn't take that one too well.
No as you are arguing my point is wrong when you cant back up why it is from official sources.

But I still don't get your point?
Your now agreeing I'm right but also disagreeing with me?
As what I put in my feedback follows Onartis example, and yours, which you agree with.
My point is that he had a h4 after a h1, in that situation it should be a h2, outlined by the W3C, as I said, also that is what Onartis example says that you agree with?????:confused:

So what are you on about???
As in Onartis example, and the example you agree with, it does not include a h1 > h4 combination???? Slightly confused as to your first point then????

Again I'll quote the W3C's implied best guidelines ~
They accept H1 H2 H1 while they do not accept H1 H3 H1 since the heading level H2 is skipped.
Also their example is a h1 to h3 as bad practise, I picked up a h1 to h4 which is worse than the W3C's example????? Again confused to your original point?

Edit:
I may back down slightly on the address tag though. :)
Even though you clearly didn't read my thread properly before disagreeing.
Jaz

WOW! I leave this thread for a day and all hell breaks loose :D

The headings are not correct, far far from it, they were me lazy for the easy styling of Flash SIFR as time was really of essence. Rather than me design in photoshop and put them online I put a rough design(html) online to have some presence. When i get 5 mins am going to re code teh scrappy bits, but atm have 3 large projects on the go at once, and with economy how it is, am not turning work away!

Have not felt great last 2 days so sorry Jaazay not had chance to sit and look in depth at your post. Am hoping feel better tmz!

Laters

Craig

Well if you find some bits of my feedback of use then that's all that matters buddy. :)
I honestly hope the surgery wasn't anything major and that you honestly recover soon.

But at least you have loads of work to look forward to hay, which has got to be a good thing. :D

Jaz

Back