Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New clothing brand looking for logo

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Sole Identity, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Sole Identity

Sole Identity New Member

I am in the process of developing my own clothing brand, generally looking at targeting males between the ages of 16-30.

I need someone to design my first initial logo from scratch, something simple, modern and stands out to this particular audience. My budget would be up to £50 as i dont want the logo at first to be too complicated whilst i look for the public reaction and thoughts to the initial designs.

The company name will include the word 'Identity' somewhere so i dont know if this is enough to get someone started?

Thanks in advance
  2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

yeah you might want to think about adding another 0 onto that £50.....
  3. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Am I correct in assuming the name is "Sole Identity"? This is a model of shoe by Reebok, and I presume is trademarked.

As Levi stated, a budget of £50 is unlikely to get you what you require, especially from members of this forum. Essentially £50 will get you an hour of a professional designer's time, which is not even enough time to understand your market and the needs of your audience. A budget of £350 – £500 is an average starting figure for a half-way fleshed out brand identity.

There are places to get logos done for £50 but I won't be advertising them here.
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2016