New client website - feedback welcome!

Good effort - simple to use and easy to navigate :)

The only minor thing that I would change is:
1. The social media buttons
2. The typographic message within the slider on the home page is slightly off-centre

I second what sthomas said, really like the site but the social media buttons do blend into the background a little bit.

thanks for the feedback. My social media buttons do seem to be polarising opinion a little! We've got some user testing plan but will put you down as +2 in favour of reverting to something more traditional!!

Cheers guys

Nice website, works well and has a solid style / culture.

I would recommend more use of sub-headings to break the blocks of text / aid the reader.

Great job.

Peter

Congratulations on this - I think it comes across really well. I'm not sure I agree with the previous comment about the Social buttons as at least they're unique and fit the design as a whole. It's easy to find your way about and the content is very legible and succinct. If I had to pick out any negatives I think it would be nit-picking, but there is a 4-5 white pixel gap at the top of the page which could be a mistake or might be intentional. Either way it doesn't detract - so, nice work :)

Nice. The only thing about it that bothers me is that the font in the navigation bar loads but then takes a second to change to the correct one.

Hi,

Ownbeat have just launched the website for our client Sara Danesin Medio, a grand finalist in this year's MasterChef competition. We've created a site that tries to capture the spirit of Sara's food and roots. I would welcome feedback.

Sara Danesin Medio - Contemporary Italian Cuisine

Cheers,

Kie

Hi, designs cool

problem one - landing page is selling what? You have to browse around to figure out that maybe there are classes?

or is this jusst a resume site?

small problem 2

got this error

Webpage error details

Line: 58
Char: 22
Code: 0
URI: Sara Danesin Medio - Contemporary Italian Cuisine

Back