Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New business hints and tips

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Rogero, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Rogero

Rogero New Member

Hello all,

Just discovered this forum. I work with creative services companies (mainly design and web design agencies) helping with business development.

So please feel free to ask me any questions on business development and check out the blog: for hints and tips.

2. shaifuddin

shaifuddin New Member

I am really very happy to join this forum.
    I would like to inform you that, I am working with Color Experts International (CEI) is an US based Image Manipulation Company and besides U.S.A. we have various production facilities in Indian Subcontinent, Dubai, United Arab Emirates to serve you better. We provide worldwide customer service which is very effective and confidential.

My experience spans more than 30 years and providers Photoshop color correction, multi clipping path, background remove, background knockout, Photoshop image manipulation, Photoshop shadow, image cut out, Photoshop masking, hair masking, image retouching, glamour retouching, digital make up, ghost mannequin, neck joint service, raster to vector, vector drawing, Photoshop color correction, page composition, magazine ads design, image cropping, image resizing, and Photography connected services in line with your need and needs.
  3. younusjavaid

younusjavaid New Member

Welcome here. I am also new here but learning alot :)
  4. Davidw

Davidw Member

Hi and welcome :)