• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New blood!

Hello, I've never joined one of these forums but there's always a first for everything! :icon_biggrin:

I graduated last year from Uni. of Lincoln and now like others, I'm desperately seeking my first foot on the ladder of graphic design!

Unfortunately though, I am very disadvantaged in that I need training in the Adobe Creative Suite software as I only know the basics of each of the programs and that's from my own experimentation and asking others.

Does anyone know what I can do? :icon_rolleyes: I cant have any further funding as I have a degree but I really need the training to help my confidence and help me be better. What can I do? :icon_confused:

I really want to get into a graphic design studio and do what I like doing the best but never realised how hard it really is to do so. I only have about 2months work experience! :icon_blushing:

Anyway, thanks for reading my post and look forward to seeing people's responses and advice.

Thanks
Heidi

Hi Heidi,
Welcome to the GDF.

Don't worry about the experience thing, we all started off with none :)

I'm sure you'll get a lot out of being a member here.

Cheers,
Col