New Apple Products

tim said:
IMG_0025e.jpg

IMG_0026e.jpg

IMG_0027e.jpg

IMG_0032e.jpg

IMG_0033e.jpg

there you go guys (if you missed em because of an old page) :)

I'm pretty sure you could use some sort of program on the 27inch iMac to make it a TV :lol:

I do like the look of the new mouse too :)

I hated the new mouse when saw it today, really crap top surface, not big enough, too small still! For scrolling did not find it that easy, sticking with current mouse anyday!
logitech-mx-revolution.jpg

eugh the new mouse is still small? I hate small mice I find them really uncomfortable. MX Rev is awesome though :) and at the end of the day I don't tend to sit there staring at my mouse, so I can forgive it looking less aesthetic

If you choose a mouse over looks, then dont know what to say, having 2 side buttons one for expose all windows, one for current app windows, scroll both direction and free spin mouse for quick scroll, and a zoom button near thumb, cant think of a better mouse!

Apples no mouse dosnt evan allow expose, yes it might come in 10.6.2 but still, not going to be as easy to use. I have tried the mouse out in store and found it crap for going backwards forwards in browser, so uncomfortable. So if thats how expose will work then personally i think its crap.

Back