New Apple Products

CSparkes

Well had to look on store today as getting a refund via store from apple for a bad repair and saw loads of new products

Mouse

Imac

Macbook

Plus others

Apple

27 is ****ing massive! I hate to say it that is going to change alot of the rules of screen sizes!

I pretty much knew the macbook was going to look along that line, it was a natural progression with the macbook pro design. I do like the white macbook and could probably get away with it but the idea of white and the way dirt and grime would gradually mix with it puts me off - black does too tim :)

It kind of settles it in my mind that an i7 based macbook pro is coming though as the only real differentiator between the 13" macbook and the base 13" macbook pro is the enclosure, illuminated keyboard and slightly faster cpu speed.

That mouse kind of looks funky but I have a feeling that would be damned uncomfortable after a while.

edit - don't forget the mac mini with os-xserver, not bad for a web server really although maybe a tad overpriced.

My iMac feels a bit outdated now! 27" screen though! Thats almost toooo big! 24" is just right!

Shall be good to see a few reviews ion the new mouse, looks good.

Although the mouse is all new and fandangled, I hate using the mighty mouse they have at work, the little 'nipple' scroll always breaks and they are so clunky.
I have standard mice left older from older pcs and none of they have lost functionality or the ability to scroll. For me, practicality over looks wins hands down!

It's not just an iMac you can source in your Mac or Pc and use it as a second monitor or a tv!

And I'm purhcasing 13" MB and 27" iMac before Xmas. MB fo sho but iMac before january.

yeah i'm on EDGE at the store so its poop signal

and yeah my friend wants the iMac g4 off you for £200...

and yeah i did just get the macbook pro but i get a lot of money and alternative ways of getting it so :D for me

Mikey said:
My iMac feels a bit outdated now! 27" screen though! Thats almost toooo big! 24" is just right!

Shall be good to see a few reviews ion the new mouse, looks good.

I'm using a 15" G4 iMac at the moment so when I eventually manage to get a new one it's going to be so nice to have a huuuge screen.. I wont know where to look! :D

I might look at getting a new Mac Mini though as they're cheaper.

I've got my doubts about the mouse, it looks really sexy but I think it would feel unnatural, possibly tracking unwanted clicks...

Yeah, I can see it feeling strange at first clicking a button that doesn't actually move or click

Tried it today all day guys and it's immense. Soo clever and not ****ty/unnatural like you'd imagine. £55 though!

IMG_0025e.jpg

IMG_0026e.jpg

IMG_0027e.jpg

IMG_0032e.jpg

IMG_0033e.jpg

Back