Nepalese Catering Magazine (quarterly) - any takers?

Ian Bonner

I was referred to a woman the other day who is starting a quarterly magazine for Nepalese Catering. I was asked to do the design for the magazine but I had to decline it as it's not our type of work. I told the woman that I would try and find her someone that may be able to help her.

Its a b2b, 56pp perfect bound magazine, a4 in size and high quality. It will be offered free within the trade circles. She tells me it will start off as 60 - 40% in favour of editorial but is hoping to reverse that. She's got a website that she wants the layout based on and I can pass that onto anyone who is interested.

She is based in Kent and she has already turned down someone in Wales because of the distance, so ideally she is looking for someone in the Tunbridge Wells area, or if not then London as that wouldn't be a problem either.

Please leave details on here if you feel you can put yourself forward and I will pass your details onto her.

Thanks,

Ian

I was referred to a woman the other day who is starting a quarterly magazine for Nepalese Catering. I was asked to do the design for the magazine but I had to decline it as it's not our type of work. I told the woman that I would try and find her someone that may be able to help her.

Its a b2b, 56pp perfect bound magazine, a4 in size and high quality. It will be offered free within the trade circles. She tells me it will start off as 60 - 40% in favour of editorial but is hoping to reverse that. She's got a website that she wants the layout based on and I can pass that onto anyone who is interested.

She is based in Kent and she has already turned down someone in Wales because of the distance, so ideally she is looking for someone in the Tunbridge Wells area, or if not then London as that wouldn't be a problem either.

Please leave details on here if you feel you can put yourself forward and I will pass your details onto her.

Thanks,

Ian

I would be interested in this. Let me know if it still available [email protected] thank you

As far as I know Imaginative-Designs got in touch with the woman. How that has gone I do not know but I will try and find out.

Back