Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Needing your help to gather research

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by purple ink, Mar 27, 2011.

1. purple ink

purple ink New Member

hi guys

i'm hoping you can all help me. I'm trying to gather as much research as possible for my major project on my course. I am a design student and for my project i have chosen to look at childhood secrets.

I am currently trying to gather annoymously though survery monkey various childhood secrets either silly ones such as when i was 6 i stole some sweets from the sweet shop, or they can be personal.

Please rememeber that this survey is completely annoymous and that i can not trace it back to who you are!

I will hopefully use some of these secrets to form some visual ideas for my work.

Thank you and please feel free to copy and paste the survey to others so i can get a wide range of people.

Thanks again for reading!

Heres the link:

Childhood secrets Survey
  2. georgerogers

georgerogers Member

Just out of interest what is the course you are doing and where do you attend?
  3. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

Nice try, copper.
  4. tom thurs

tom thurs Member

I'm sure I saw a project the where people wrote secrets about themselves and drew/doodled etc for an art exhibition and it was turned into a arty book