Need your images clipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamjid Arafin

Are you in dire image editing need at the quickest turnaround time and highest quality possible? If yes, then let Clipping Path Unique do it for you. At Clipping Path Unique, the quantity and cost of our image editing services will never be an issue. Our highly skilled and capable experts can do clipping path, clipping path service and more, so you need not worry about the outcome of each image clipping, editing, retouching, enhancing, masking, etc Please visit this site to get more or if you want to test our service can reach us anytime. http://www.clippingpathsource.com/

When I was reading that post I couldn't help but read it in one of those cheesy infomercial voices. "Not only will you get an expert clipping path service, you will also get this FREE tin of tuna all for the incredible price of $19.95" Pay now on 3 monthly installments and harness the power of clipping path service today!

scotty said:
I know this kind of post can be/is a bit spamy but clipping images IS a pain in the arse.
This is not a single spam, dobule spam. So I have requested the Tamjid , please never share a link.

....but I hate clipping images in PS. :(

It's the way the path joins up when you click too fast that pisses me off and I have to start over.

PFFF!

scotty said:

It's the way the path joins up when you click too fast that pisses me off and I have to start over.
You're not the only one.... I'm so glad that I can render my 3D images in a way that allows me to easily 'mask' sections in PS :)

Having to clip images from photo's is a right pita.

scotty said:

PFFF!
I use the history panel when clipping images so you can jump back to the point if you mess up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back