need vector art

You're certainly welcome to get a quote from any of our members. However, we dictate the price, not you. It's not a bidding service here, and if it takes 1 hour then that's £120 in my fees.

However, it takes more than hour with more revisions then the cost increases.

Thanks for being involved DFA - if you don't mind, please contact the OP and agree pricing for any work that you do.

After all, you ring a plumber on a Sunday and you pay a hefty fee for that call out. You go to the doctor and you pay a standard fee whether he tells you something is wrong with you or not. You go for dinner and you agree to pay for food based on what's on the menu, and if you eat your dinner, you pay for it.

On these forums, we try not to dilute what we offer as designers. After all, someone has come here looking for work done based on a skill they do not have. And why should graphic design be free, or a fiver, or a competition?

I'll tell you something, the chance to win a paltry sum money would not be enough to entice me, as I have bills, a family, a home, all which has to be paid for.

We are graphic designers, we have a skill that others don't, we studied, like a chef would, or a doctor, or a plumber would. Why would we give away that skill, knowledge, time, effort etc. for free?

You are alright. I don't intend to give my content for free. I used lines over my design so that it can't be stolen. But, I am going to talk with my client first. Thank you for your advice :D

Kaspah Friends please contact me on [email protected]

Back