Need some inspiration

Foto.kokken

Hi,

I need some inspiration. My client wants a new logo and my head stands still:-O

My client:
The Femund Race -The biggest sled dog race in the world.
Since 1989 over 1500 dogs and mushers (every year) have started this race. A race to become Norway's/Europas best mushing team.

Taget:
People who love dogs and nature (extreme sport)

What do they want:
They want the letter F in Femund Race to look like a mountain with a howling dog inside it.
The F stands for fun, frozen, future and FOR ALL (Old, child, adult, etc.)

Color:
Nature
Snow
Wood
Copper

Style:
Wordmarks or abstract

What do they like:
- Fjällräven

Quite easy. Find a very portrait silhouette of a dog sitting howling to form the basis of the F.
Mountains in the background and sky to make the rest of the F shape. Simple, flat colours and shapes.

Post some examples of what you've done and we can critique - ideas and execution should be your own.

Any sketches? Any examples of what they didn't like? Any examples of what they do like?

The way you pose your question sounds like you want someone to come up with a solution for you. Better, I’d suggest, to ask people how they overcome creative block to help you do the same. No one is going to do your work for you. However, I am sure we can all empathise as we’ve all been where you are – banging our heads against the same brick wall locking for elusive solutions.

They don't want much from a logo do they? :D

At least you've got a brief of some sorts which beats "I'll know what I want when I see it".

No wonder I've tried to stop doing logo work these days. ;)

Back