Need Some High Resolution Pictures for a Website

souravjns

Hello Everybody

I am willing to get some High Resolution Pictures which I will upload to my new site which I will launch on coming year. I am willing to start a business which will be Clipping Path Service related. If you don't know Clipping Path Service, just google it.

My written content is almost ready. But I need some pictures for those services which I will customize and add to my website.

The photos I need for customize for services below

Clipping Path Service
Background Removal Service
Image Masking Service
Shadow Masking Service
Photo Retouching Service
Color Correction Service
Photo Editing Service

So can you please tell me or give me some free source from where I can download High Resolution opy Right Free image and can customize for my website?

Or any other suggestion?

Thanks.

Jannatin

If you search through some of the more recent threads then I think there was one dedicated to this topic with members suggesting the sites that they use.

If you search through some of the more recent threads then I think there was one dedicated to this topic with members suggesting the sites that they use.
Okay, I am going to search. But as far I search, nothing similar catched on my eyes.

Nothing is copyright free. Everything has copyright. But the copyright holder may give you permission to use and edit the image.

I’m not really clear why you need these images. If you are providing a service the surely the client will be giving you the image.

Nothing is copyright free. Everything has copyright. But the copyright holder may give you permission to use and edit the image.

I’m not really clear why you need these images. If you are providing a service the surely the client will be giving you the image.
I need those because I have to provide them on my website as a sample work. I have currently no client. So I am not understanding from where to collect images and edit them.

I agree. You need to take your own 'bad' shots so that you can improve them. If you use photos from a site
then there will not be much editing to do on them.

I agree. You need to take your own 'bad' shots so that you can improve them. If you use photos from a site
then there will not be much editing to do on them.
I appreciate your response Wardy. I was also thinking to do that.

Back