Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some help!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by HippySunshine, Jan 6, 2010.

1. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

Ok so I have a photo on my camera that I am going to edit then need pinting off. I was just gonna quickly pop down to boots and get it printed using one of their quick instore do it yourself things.

Does anyone know if you can use a USB key/Hard drive in those machines or does it have to be your memory card?

Thanks

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

You can use them, did it myself last week, they have capacity for USB drives, all memory cards and even bluetooth :)

3. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

Oooh thats made me so happy. Thanks Greg!
    Good ol' boots

4. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Titting iPhone won't work via bluetooth or USB though :(

5. Greg

Greg Active Member

iPhones are overrated, they don't work at Boots photo machines!
    Have you tried Tesco photo machines?

6. tim

tim Senior Member

nah nah nah nah naahh im not liiistening :p

7. Harry

Harry Senior Member

iPhones are great but Apple's monopolistic attitude to Bluetooth etc is a right pain in the penis :(

8. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Chances are if you have an iPhone you are not cavvy enough to use Boots photo machines.

Right.

9. tim

tim Senior Member

apple said they wanted to stop piracy of media, so they stopped pairing of devices for file sharing.

it is annoying yes, but there are photo apps to transfer files over, so you can get round it (although it's strange that apple stopped it from happening yet allowed it again, i aint complaining)