Need logo designed for a music artist

Jack

Hi there,

I am in need of a logo for my music, producer, dj, remix project.

It will be used on the web and for demo cd's etc

Wanting something mainly font based but in a way that it stands out from the crowd.

Any help or offers would be great.

Only a very small budget i'm afraid as I struggle to cover costs. Most of you will probably know about this. But can offer links and promotion of your website etc

Hope thats enough initial info. Thanks

Hi Jack, welcome to the forum, I hope that you find someone to help you on this forum :)

Wouldn't mind finding out a few more details.
Links to my website are in my signature below, and you can contact me through the website if you want to follow up. Or PM me.

Welcome to DF Jack. But here's my big rant

I'm getting increasingly annoyed at first posters coming to the forum, and posting cheap or small budget work, wasting members time and expectation, then dissapearing into a silent void, never replying or surfacing again ever.

I also think it's only fair that you should tell the members that you have posted and advertised this request on other forums so we all know the playing field. Also if you have a budget then tell us as your wasting dialogue and peoples time.

My view is if you can't afford it, then you can't have it.

....Oh and an introduction would be nice, rather than 'Hi, I want..........

that's true berry, they always want something and then disappear. This is a forum for real members not just people looking for favours all the time.

seems that we are attracting that sort of person here which is a bit poop :(

have we got a 'i want a job doing' section these people can post in? I only check the 'new posts' bit every day :p

seems though if someones does want artwork creating, signing up to a design forum is the best way to achieve that, so long as the post is in the relevant section.

well this section is the Job Tenders, Requests & Design Marketplace section.. so its probably the closest that we can get :)

but these ppl never give full details about the job. For example i would say i want a logo with this and that but nothing costing more than £150.

They're never specific because they're trying to find the cheapest person out there and don't want to commit to a budget. Therefore they place no 'value' to the work or the efforts, it's a price led decision. Eventually they will drill down to the person who will do it for nothing other than kudos and experience. And he/she is always out there!

I completely agree with Berry. I'm sick of people undervaluing work expecting something for nothing and ripping designers off. These people are idiots in my opinion.

Why would you even want to post on a design forum to find a stranger to work with unless you were looking to rip someone off.

Find someone local or someone recommended.

Good luck to anyone that responds to this. It will all end in wasted time and tears.

seems odd that people don't call around to local design houses when they want work done :S or post the job on something like freelancers.net or something like that :) seems so weird to me...

oh yes... they'd not be happy about someone asking stupid questions either :p :lol:

Back