Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need half page ad designed

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by andrew118, Jun 8, 2010.

1. andrew118

andrew118 New Member

Hi, Im looking for someone to design a half page ad for me. I have an idea of what i would like but i am intrested in seeing your ideas. Also what will it cost me?
    Thanks Andy
  2. 1stklassdesigns

1stklassdesigns New Member

Hi, i can definitely do this for you. Contact me with more details like your idea, target audience and maybe specific size, your budget and when you want it for and any other details that would be useful.

Cheers :)
  3. 1stklassdesigns

1stklassdesigns New Member

VLAHAKISA Member

Sizing Etc

What size is the advertisement, and for what business?

If you would like a quotation let me know your email address and a bit of information as per above and I can email you one across asap.

5. chris_17

chris_17 Member

Likewise, if you send me some info, I'll throw a quote your way :)
  6. andrew118

andrew118 New Member

I would need the advert to fit two sizes as we will probably alternate between two magazines. One is 190mm w x 135mm h the other is 195mm w x 128mm h.

Our business is designing and making bespoke handmade kitchens Bespoke Kitchens - Andrew James Furniture Handmade Wooden Kitchens, Bespoke Bedrooms, Studies and joinery. Based IN Banwell, Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset

My idea for our advert is to have a phrase such as ‘As individual as you are’ across the top of the page, then to have one large photo with two smaller ones on the right-hand side (like on our homepage) then to have Makers of quality kitchens and furniture, our logo and contact info etc.

Im not an expert so please feel free to tell me your thoughts

If you need anymore info please let me know

Many thanks

7. chris_17

chris_17 Member

Sent you a PM :)
  8. mono one

mono one New Member

advert design

Hi Andy

I'll send you a PM. Hope I can be of help.

9. damion

damion New Member

10. SOTRC

SOTRC New Member

Hi Andy,

Are you still looking for quotes for the ad? I'll PM you :icon_smile: