Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need for speed shift

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Sep 19, 2009.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hi Guys,

I dunno if you have heard of this new game. I went into game today to buy it and there was a guy there who was running a competetion for the whole of the UK. The rules where you had to drive with the "In Car" view with no assists and you only had 3 attempts. I managed to get 5th in the whole of the North East Region and might well be going to Thorpe park for the finals. Its a great game I have to be honest, I am waiting for Forza 3 now to see if its going to be any better.

2. tim

tim Senior Member

lucky man.

in brum the other year we had angelina jolie to promote tomb raider (and a random competition with it) and when the world cup game came out we had some footballer come and give out free footballs and a discount off the game if you could do five kick ups. easiest thing ever :p

3. Mohammad

Mohammad Guest

you must a ver gud gamer..

in view car is the hardest view to drive..

4. glenwheeler

In car view is very hard yes, in car game on GRID was solid! However I like the In car view on SHIFT.

5. sarah

sarah Member

Do any of you have new Colin McRae: Dirt game?

6. I'll be honest when I watched the advert for Need for Speed: Shift.. I did missread it and thought it said Need for Speed: **** :lol:

7. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Played the demo, and it's OK. I've got the first one and it's OK too but a bit boring unless you are really into time trials as a lot of it is just you doing a rally stage on your own, so no one to race against.

8. sarah

sarah Member

My boyf's band is on the playlist!

9. glenwheeler

I thought dirt 2 was very hard to play. I think Ken Block did a good job with the team however it was really hard to get to grips with, I prefer track rather than off road. Cant wait to see what Forza 3 is like tomorrow.

10. berry

berry Active Member

Glen go kill some people on Halo 4/5/6/7./23

11. glenwheeler

lol @

Halo must be one of the worst game's ive ever played. I take my stress out on N00bs on cod4