Need feedback!

I like it, but it's quite similar to a lot of other kinetic typography work I've seen. The mood of the piece is quite dark (especially the section with the Guy Fawkes mask) and I don't think you've quite captured that. Overall the type feels quite happy and vibrant, but the sound is quite eery.

I am really into AfterEffects, I absolutely love it especially when it comes to typography. I think what you've done is good! But I feel it needs to gel together that little bit more, so that it flows as flawlessly as possible. I think the ending is stronger then the start, it's a bit too erratic to begin with. I think you need to kind of 'blend' the middle part in better for when the typographic face appears. I feel the word 'Anonymous' stays on screen a tad too long. The end typography is very well done though, can't fault that. It is punchy and expresses what is being said by the narrative. Try being a bit more creative with the type, don't be afraid the experiment with how you present the words on screen. Great job man!

Last edited:
hey Havok, its a nice peice and shows off your skills very well, I would maybe consider making it a bit longer and as alredy mentioend the music was a little bit heavy for the style of the pice bt then its down to personal choice, overall some nice typography work.hey Havok, it's a nice piece and shows off your skills very well, I would maybe consider making it a bit longer and as already mentioned the music was a little bit heavy for the style of the piece but then it's down to personal choice, overall some nice typography work.

Back