Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need creative briefs for University.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by rebrandology, Mar 6, 2011.

1. rebrandology

rebrandology Junior Member

Hey there, I'm in my final year studying graphic design. I've been focusing on branding recently but now I'm realising that I'm more into publishing, digital or print. But I can't find any briefs on publishing briefs so if anyone has any links to sites that list briefs or have any work you want to offload on to me then go ahead.

I've been on D&AD, RSA and YCN but none of the briefs appeal to me, it could be a case of just getting on with one of the briefs now as the clock is ticking very fast.

Any information on websites or creative sites would be much appreciated. As all I need to do now is to expand my creative portfolio.

Thanks, and nice to meet you.

Dave.

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

speak to your tutors, I'm sure they'll have some old briefs laying around...

oh and hi

3. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

Boxers are better than briefs.

4. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

That is real life.

Not many designers out there have the luxury of refusing to do work that 'doesn't appeal to them'.

May produce better results than you expected.

5. berry

berry Active Member

What specifically do you want as I may be able find or rustle up something for you