Need a quick and easy job done

Victo

Just googled and found this forum as I am in need of some graphics work done. I am happy to pay a small fee as this will be an easy and quick job for professional.
Like I said I just joined and have not read the T&C so excuse me if I breach anything.

The job I need done is, the picture I have uploaded, basically need it pimped out and to look professional. Maybe put it a few different backgrounds. The P and R needs to be in different font, something that stands out and more appealing. And the crown needs to be changed because this is an emoji one :). Maybe add some diamonds....?
And if you are wondering what is for, it's for my Forex group page and logo.
The design could possibly go onto a tshirt.

Thanks

2001x2001.jpeg.a2f843e5fd7a43818949ba5189e392a8

You might want to put a budget down as most of us on here are professionals and charge accordingly.

Just googled and found this forum as I am in need of some graphics work done. I am happy to pay a small fee as this will be an easy and quick job for professional.
Like I said I just joined and have not read the T&C so excuse me if I breach anything.

The job I need done is, the picture I have uploaded, basically need it pimped out and to look professional. Maybe put it a few different backgrounds. The P and R needs to be in different font, something that stands out and more appealing. And the crown needs to be changed because this is an emoji one :). Maybe add some diamonds....?
And if you are wondering what is for, it's for my Forex group page and logo.
The design could possibly go onto a tshirt.

Thanks

2001x2001.jpeg.a2f843e5fd7a43818949ba5189e392a8
I'm more than happy to help you with this

Back