Not open for further replies.

JordanSharpHD

Hello all,

So I need someone who is good with graphics to make me 6 images in a PNG format

Things I require :

• Signature for Forums
• Background for YouTube
• Cover for Facebook

If you need the sizes post and I will share them.

Avatar's, Background and Signature can be the same image but different sizes but Facebook cover can be anything related to gaming and technology.

Image : Anything related to gaming and technology
Text : JordanSharpHD in black or white ( or depending on the image )

If you require more information reply and I give you the extra information.

Thank you

P.S. I would be able to do it myself but I am busy with education and still moving into my new house I get my PVR soon so I will be livestreaming xbox and ps3 soon

GT = JORDZSHARP
PSN = JordanSharpHD
Add me on both I will accept thanks again

This probably isn't the best place to find this sort of work, since this isn't the sort of thing most of us do on a daily basis. Perhaps try finding someone with similar interests who happens to be a bit of a graphics wizz? I seem to recall games and gaming forums normally had one or two people who were the go to guys for signatures and stuff like that.

Alternatively, grab GIMP and have a go yourself!

I love the innocence of this post, ha ha, nothing is free my friend :icon_smile: ... as Paul suggested above have a go yourself using GIMP

This probably isn't the best place to find this sort of work, since this isn't the sort of thing most of us do on a daily basis. Perhaps try finding someone with similar interests who happens to be a bit of a graphics wizz? I seem to recall games and gaming forums normally had one or two people who were the go to guys for signatures and stuff like that.

Alternatively, grab GIMP and have a go yourself!

Ok thanks and Sorry Boss Hog i saw your post before you deleted it, thanks for letting me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back